Eileen Berke OT Center - Our Vision
Eileen Berke Occupational Therapy Center
918 Ludlow Avenue Cincinnati, OH 45220 513.569.4121
The mission of the Eileen Berke Occupational Therapy Center is to:
- Provide occupational therapy assistant students with a state of the art demonstration home to be used as classroom and laboratory space.
- Educate community healthcare and “Aging in Place” professionals about the options available for elders and persons with disabilities to continue to live productive lives at home. Continuing education courses for occupational therapy practitioners, physical therapy practitioners, nurses, social workers, nursing home administrators, certified Aging in Place professionals and others will be provided locally and nationally.
- Provide community members with the resources they need to live at home while aging or despite disability.
- Educate the community at large about the products and services available to continue to live at home.
- Increase awareness nationally of the products and services available.
- Be a national resource for information on the newest and emerging technologies.
- Make the Cincinnati area a destination for those seeking information about Aging in Place, Universal Design and assistive technology in a traditional residential setting.