The Cincinnati State Police Department provides links to sex offender information and maintains crime logs for public viewing in the Department offices. In addition, access to monthly crime log reports is available from this web page.
Sex Offender Information
The Cincinnati State Campus Police Department, in accordance with the Campus Sex Crimes Prevention Act, provides the following link to the State of Ohio Attorney General's Electronic Sex Offender Registration and Notification (eSORN) website in an effort to afford the College community the opportunity to be aware of the condition of their environment concerning known sex offenders. Since Cincinnati State serves the tri-state area, links to sex offender registries in Kentucky and Indiana are also provided.
The intent of this information is public safety and awareness and is made available to alert possible victims of potential danger, not to punish or embarrass offenders. This information is not to be used in any other fashion or for any other purpose.
- Ohio Attorney General's eSORN Website
- Kentucky State Police Sex Offender Registry
- Indiana Sheriffs' Sex Offender Registry
Annual Security Reports
Monthly Crime Log
The Cincinnati State daily crime log is available for public view in the Campus Police Department, Room 7 Main Building, Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturday, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Copies can be made, free-of-charge, in the Campus Police Department.
The daily crime log is compiled into a monthly report, available below. In addition, our Annual Safety Report is available for your review.
- Monthly Report January 2015
- Monthly Report December 2014
- Monthly Report November 2014
- Monthly Report January 2013
- Monthly Report August 2012
- Monthly Report August 2011
- Monthly Report May 2011
- Monthly Report April 2011
- Monthly Report March 2011
- Monthly Report February 2011
- Monthly Report January 2011
- Monthly Report December 2010
- Monthly Report November 2010
- Monthly Report October 2010
- Monthly Report September 2010
- Monthly Report August 2010
If you have questions about the sex offender registries and daily crime logs, please contact us.