Do you want to get back to college?
Welcome back! As a “returning student,” you have been admitted to or attended Cincinnati State in the past, but have not enrolled for three consecutive semesters. Please take a few minutes now to begin the re-application process.
An application for admission is active for one year. There is no application fee. A $15 nonrefundable admission fee is charged at the time of your first registration after admission to the College.
If the admission process is not complete during that one-year period, you must reapply and resubmit your transcripts or GED scores.
- Your admission status is deactivated if do not enroll in classes for one year following your admission,
- Contact the Office of Admission to confirm the status of your application, transcript(s), or GED.
- You must reapply by submitting an online Application for Admission.
- If you have earned college credit at another institution and would like that credit to transfer to Cincinnati State, the institution must mail your transcript to the Office of Admission.
- If you have taken college level math and English you may complete an online Test Waiver Form. After reviewing your college transcript your Admission Representative will determine if you are entitled to waive any or all of the placement test. Note: ACT scores are valid for two years from the date that you took the test.
- If you have graduated from Cincinnati State, but wish to resume studies at the College, you must submit an online application. Previously submitted documentation does not need to be resubmitted, and you may complete an online Test Waiver Form to waive the placement test.
- All documents submitted to the Office of Admission become the property of Cincinnati State Technical and Community College and cannot be returned or forwarded.
Please take a minute or two to check out the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions).