Cincinnati State Technical and Community College
Adult Learner Workshop
Thursday, october 9, 2014 9:00am – 11:30am at the Clifton Campus
Cincinnati State – Main Campus
3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati, Ohio 45223
For additional help navigating the Cincinnati State campus open the Google Maps App on your Android or iPhone and zoom in to see building maps, room numbers, restrooms, stair, elevators and more.
From I-75 north and south
• Take the Hopple Street exit
• Turn left at the traffic light off of the exit
• Follow Hopple Street, and turn left at the first traffic light, onto Central Parkway
• Follow Central Parkway until the road makes a sharp right turn
• Turn right into the Central Parkway Garage on Cincinnati State’s campus
• Take the Central Parkway exit
• Turn left onto College Drive, before the green and white pedestrian bridge spanning the road
• Follow campus directional signs to visitor’s parking in the Central Parkway Garage
Once in the Central Parkway Garage, take the elevator to the fifth floor. Upon exiting follow the signs past the ATLC (glass building on your right) as you are lead up the stairs and into the Main Building of Cincinnati State where you will be greeted by college representatives who will lead you to the Conference Center on the third (3rd ) floor of the Main Building.
For more information and to reserve your place, please contact Regina Poole.