Get On The
Fast track is a one day event that aims to assist you with the admission process. Join us on-campus and we’ll do more than answer your questions; we’ll help you complete you application. This is also a great chance to meet your advisors and get to know your new college home.
We’ll even waive the $5.00 parking fee.
How simple is this? In one day, you will:
- Complete your application for admission
- Learn about your Financial Aid options
- Take your placement test, if needed
- Meet your advisors
- Register for classes
Need help preparing for the COMPASS test? For more information, test taking tips, and to practice on sample tests, visit: www.act.org/compass/sample or www.khanacademy.org.
When and where is this taking place?
Saturday, April 2; 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
(Arrive no later than 12 noon ET for Placement Test)
Sign up for the April 2nd Fast Track.
Monday, April 11; 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
(Arrive no later than 5 p.m. ET for Placement Test)
Sign up for the April 11th Fast Track.
Clifton Campus, 3520 Central Parkway, Cincinnati, Ohio 45223
The $5.00 campus parking fee will be waived for this event.
- Based on the number of people who attend, some service will have wait times. Completing your application and FAFSA ahead of time will reduce your wait time.
- Steps to apply:
- Complete the admission application
- Complete your FAFSA to apply for financial aid. If you need assistance completing the FAFSA, call (513) 569-1830
- Have your high school (and any previously attended college or university) mail your transcripts to:
3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati, Ohio 45223-2690
Call the Office of Admissions at (513) 861-7700. We’re happy to help.
See you there!