Welcome to Fast Track
Mark Your Calendar.
Attend The Event.
Complete Your Application.
Register for Classes.
Fast track is a one day event that aims to assist you with the admission process. Join us on-campus and we’ll do more than answer your questions; we’ll help you complete you application. This is also a great chance to meet your advisors and get to know your new college home.
We’ll even waive the $5.00 parking fee.
What can you expect?
- Assistance with completing and submitting your application
- Check the status of your financial aid
- The ability to take the COMPASS placement test (a photo ID is required, also allow 2.5 hours for testing)
- Register for classes for the upcoming semester
Need help preparing for the COMPASS test? For more information, test taking tips, and to practice on sample tests, visit: www.act.org/compass/sample or www.khanacademy.org.
Things to know:
- Based on the number of people who attend, there may be extended wait times to speak with admissions or advising staff members. Completing your application and FAFSA ahead of time will reduce your wait time.
- Steps to apply:
- Complete the admission application
- Complete your FAFSA to apply for financial aid. If you need assistance completing the FAFSA, call (513) 569-1830
- Have your high school (and any previously attended college or university) mail your transcripts to:
3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati, Ohio 45223-2690