Personal tools
You are here: Home Admission & Financial Aid Registrar MyServices Grades, Transcripts, Degree Audit, College Email

Grades, Transcripts, Degree Audit, College Email

My online grade reports

  1. Follow instructions to Access MyServices Online.
  2. Click My Grade Report under Academic Profile.
  3. Choose the term applicable such ad 2009 Summer Term, and click Submit.

Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.1, or higher, is required in order to view the grade report.

Request My Official Transcript

  1. Follow instructions to Access MyServices Online.
  2. Under the Academic profile menu click My Transcript Request.
  3. Enter the information in the designated boxes including the location where you would like the transcript to be sent. Example: yourself, a job, another college or university office.
  4. Click Submit.
  5. Your official transcript will be sent to the destination of your choice within 5-10 business days.

My Transcript Request Status

  1. Follow instructions to Access MyServices Online.
  2. Under Academic Profile select My transcript request status.
  3. This screen allows you to see the status of your transcript request, the date it was submitted, processed, and mailed.

My academic degree evaluation (degree audit)

  1. Follow instructions to Access MyServices Online.
  2. Select under Academic profile My Academic Evaluation (Degree Audit).
  3. Choose the box next to your degree and click Submit. If you choose the box for the program in which you are currently enrolled, you will see the courses you are currently attending, have completed, and still needed to obtain your degree.
  4. Choose the box marked Transfer Module and click Submit. Transfer Module is a subset of the general education curriculum in Associates of Arts or Science degree programs. Transfer Module courses completed at one college will automatically meet the requirements at another college or university once the student is admitted. This page allows you to see what course you have completed toward your Transfer Module, and which ones you still have to complete.
  5. Choose the box marked What if I changed my program of study? In the drop down menu next to the box, select a degree program that you are interested in. Choose the catalog year and click Submit. This options allows students who may be interested in a different program to see what courses they are currently attending, have completed, and courses still needed to obtain a different degree.

Check my email

  1. Go to
  2. Click MyCSTATE.
  3. At the Welcome screen, log on with your username and password.
  4. Click Login.
  5. From the Tools menu box on the left click SurgeMail .
  6. Forgot your log on information? See look-up instructions.
Document Actions
Location & Hours

Office of the Registrar
Room 161 – Main Building
(513) 569-1522 phone
(513) 569-1883 fax

Office Hours
8 am – 6:30 pm M–Th
8 am - 5 pm F

Phone Hours
8 am – 5 pm M–F

« September 2016 »
252627282930    Site Map    Accessibility    Privacy Statement    Glossary    Driving Directions    Campus Map    
© 2009-2016 Cincinnati State Technical and Community College     All rights reserved.