Personal tools
You are here: Home Admission & Financial Aid Registrar MyServices Information Change, Parking Pass, Help Desk, Surge Card

Information Change, Parking Pass, Help Desk, Surge Card

Change my major

  1. Click to open a Change of Major under Admitted Student Form.
  2. Enter the required information and click Continue.
  3. Review the next page to ensure the information is correct and click Submit.
  4. Your letter of admission will be sent to your Cincinnati State email and your home when you have been admitted to your new major.

Change my address, phone number

  1. Follow instructions to Access MyServices Online.
  2. Under Communication menu click My Contacts.
  3. Delete the current information that is to be changed and enter your new street address/apartment, city, state, zip, and county.
  4. Delete any phone number to be changed and enter the new number Indicate the type of phone - home, business, cell.
  5. Click Submit.
  6. Review MyContact Confirmation, Confirm, Submit
  7. See confirmation of update.
  8. Click OK.

Change my name or Social Security Number

Documentation is required to make a change to your name or social security number in the College's student information system. Only a legal name will be used by the College in transacting all business. Acceptable documentation includes a marriage license, divorce decree, court order for name change, or Social Security card.

Cincinnati State Help Desk

If you have difficulty with login or other online issues, contact the College's IT Help Desk at (513) 569-1234, then press 1. The Help Desk is available: 7 am to 11 pm Monday-Thursday, 7:00 am to 7:00 pm Friday, and 7 am to 2:30 pm Saturday

My student ID / SurgeCard:

Twenty-four hours after you have registered for your first class, you may go to the Student Activities Office in Room 204 ATLC to obtain a SurgeCard. Call (513) 569-5747 for hours. You must present a photo ID.

Your picture will be taken and your ID will be given to you within minutes. There is no charge for the original ID.

There is a $10 charge for replacement cards. Pay for the replacement card at the Cashier's Office and bring your receipt to the Student Activities Office.

Purchase my parking pass

  1. Follow instructions to Access MyServices Online.
  2. Under Financial Information menu click Purchase/return parking privilege.
  3. Click Submit. This page allows you to purchase parking privileges or to return parking privileges for the term in which the permit is valid, and shows the cost of the permit.
  4. Click Submit to continue.
  5. Choose the blue link marked My Account Summary to view the balance due.
  6. Charges will be added to your current student bill.

Note: A SurgeCard is required to use parking privileges. If you have not gotten your card, please see instructions for My student ID/SurgeCard.

Document Actions
Location & Hours

Office of the Registrar
Room 161 – Main Building
(513) 569-1522 phone
(513) 569-1883 fax

Office Hours
8 am – 6:30 pm M–Th
8 am - 5 pm F

Phone Hours
8 am – 5 pm M–F

« September 2016 »
252627282930    Site Map    Accessibility    Privacy Statement    Glossary    Driving Directions    Campus Map    
© 2009-2016 Cincinnati State Technical and Community College     All rights reserved.