Who is Eligible?
Students complete an application to enroll into the program. Applicants must be a U.S. citizen and meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Be a first generations college student (neither parents nor guardian has a bachelor’s degree).
- Meet federal income guidelines as outlined by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Have a documented disability by a certifying professional.
What We Offer
TRiO Student Support Services (SSS) participants receive support to successfully navigate through college and complete graduation requirements.
- Academic Coaching
- Personal & Group Tutoring
- Financial Aid Assistance
- TRiO Grant Aid/Scholarships (if eligible)
- Study Center with computers
- Academic Resources
- Career and College Transfer Services
- Resource Referral Service
How to Apply
If you are in need and meet the qualifications of the TRiO SSS program, you are welcome to apply online through Cincinnati State’s website. Please follow the instructions listed below:
- Log onto www.cincinnatistate.edu
- Click on mycstate
- Enter your username and your password
- Scroll down the page on the left hand side until you see TRiO SSS PORGRAM APPLICATION
- Click on it and fill out the information and submit
- Someone from the TRiO SSS program will contact you within 2 weeks of your application via Cincinnati State email
TRiO Student Support Services
Location: 131B, Main Building
Hours: 8:00-5:00 Monday-Friday