Acceptable Use of Technology
To help protect our systems and data, it is important that the Cincinnati State community understand and acknowledge the Acceptable User of Technology policy. Every employee (full & part-time), consultant, contractor, and vendor who has access to Cincinnati State systems should complete this process annually. This acceptance process should take less than 20 minutes to complete.
Quick Steps for Acceptance
To complete the acceptance process now, follow the steps below.
- Log into MyCState/Blackboard
- Click the College Community tab
- Click the Information Security Awareness link in the My Organizations module
- Click Acceptance Process from the left menu
- Click the Acceptable Use of Technology: 2012 - 2013 Acceptance Process link
- Click the Start button
- Read the policy.
- You must answer "Yes" to the question "Do you accept this policy, in its entirety?"
- Click Save and Submit and click OK when prompted to confirm submission.
Detailed Instructions for Acceptance
If you have problems with the steps above, click one of the links below for a more detailed explanation for completing this process.
|Read the step-by-step document|
|- or -
|Watch the video|