How to Search for an Online Class
To search for Distance Learning classes, follow the simple steps below:
To search for Distance Learning classes, click here and enter your search criteria.
If you need help with this page, follow the directions below or view the help video.
How to Search for an online Class
1. Click here to begin entering your search criteria.
2. Select the term for the class you are searching, or manually enter the starting and ending dates.
Terms are EF (Early Fall), LF (Late Fall), WI (Winter), SP (Spring), and SU (Summer).
3. Select the “Show Online Courses Only” check box.
4. Choose the subject(s) you are searching for under the Subjects drop-down list.
You may narrow your search by providing the Course Number or Section.
If you want to view all online courses available at Cincinnati State, then do not choose a specific Subject.
5. Click "Submit" to begin your search.
6. Click Submit to view your Selection Results.
Displays term for when the course is offered
Displays current course status (opened or closed)
Section Name and Title:
Displays course name and number
Indicates whether course prerequisites are required (Y/N)
Indicates whether instructor signature is required (Y/N)
Indicates whether course is Web or Hybrid (WEB/HYB)
Displays course dates and location
Displays instructor name
Displays course availability, cap limit, and wait list
Displays course credit hours per term
Displays any additional course fees
7. You are now ready to search for online web or hybrid courses. Click here to begin a new search.