Business Technologies Division • 513.569.1620 • Clifton Campus, Main Building, Room 330 • Program Chair: Michele Geers
Graduates Are Prepared To:
- Analyze financial data from an annual report.
- Assist in management decisions regarding cost-volume-profit analysis, cash flows, etc.
- Prepare income tax returns for individuals, corporations, and partnerships.
- Perform accounting duties related to the preparation of financial statements, both manual and computerized.
Representative Job Titles For Graduates
- Accounting Assistant
- Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- Billing Specialist
- Credit/Collections Specialist
- Payroll Assistant
- Staff Accountant
Graduate Starting Salary Projections
Very good. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts employment of bookkeeping, accounting, and auditing clerks to grow by 14% through 2020. As the number of organizations increases and financial regulations become stricter, the demand will grow for workers to maintain financial records and provide accounting services.
Strong Transfer History
- College of Mount St. Joseph
- Franklin University
- Northern Kentucky University
- Thomas More College
- University of Cincinnati
- Wilmington College
- Union Institute and University
- Xavier University
Reprsentative Job Titles For Graduates
- Procter & Gamble
- Local CPA firms
- Local small businesses
- Local nonprofit organizations
- On-campus opportunities
Co-op Salary Projections