Benefits to the Student
Grasp enjoyment in your studies.
Here are some of the great things students enjoy about the Honors Program at Cincinnati State.
- Enroll in classes designed especially for the Honors curriculum, including English Composition, Psychology, Anatomy and Physiology, and Business Law.
- Use priority registration for all classes.
- Use the Honors study room and computer.
- Study and learn with others who have established themselves as outstanding, highly motivated individuals.
- Work closely with highly supportive advisors and staff.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary colloquiums designed to enhance analytical and creative thinking.
- Supplement academic studies with cultural and social activities on campus and the Greater Cincinnati community.
- Receive recognition at graduation and on your college transcripts as an Honors Program participant.
- Participate in Honors Co-op.
- Prepare for a smooth transfer to a baccalaureate program.
- Develop skills transferable to professional pursuits.