An unforgettable experience
1 Night, 12 Kitchens is a culinary event and a scholarship fund-raiser. On Sunday, April 30, 2017, from 5 to 9 pm, the region’s top chefs will gather at the Midwest Culinary Institute to prepare appetizers, entrée dishes, salads, and desserts.
- Tickets: http://www.rsvpbook.com/event.php?452803
- Information: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (513) 569-4222
- Event sponsorships: Call Casondra Cooper at (513) 569-1706
Guests will tour MCI’s 12 teaching kitchens and chat with the chefs and Cincinnati State students, and then head to the serving stations to enjoy a variety of food and beverage choices.
- Mingle with the region's top chefs.
- Sample amazing and creative gourmet fare.
- Explore the educational kitchens of the Midwest Culinary Institute.
- Peruse our exciting silent auction and wine pull.
- Do all this and more at 1 Night, 12 Kitchens, Cincinnati's premiere culinary event.