Training Programs, Courses, and Certificates
Health care training for today's medical professional.
WDC helps healthcare professionals throughout the region become and remain both competent and competitive in the delivery of quality patient care in areas such as acute care, home health care, long-term care, and residential facilities. The Center offers hands-on training for healthcare business professionals, tailor-made to achieve specific goals.
For more information on any of our training programs, please select from one of the programs below. For more information or to discuss your specialized training needs, email us, or contact Dryden Jones at (513) 569-1459.
Healthcare Training Programs:
- For a schedule of current classes, click here.
- For Online E-Learning options in Healthcare, click here.
- For more information or to discuss your specialized training needs, contact us.
Click on the list below to access the details of the course or program. For more details about certificates, click on the link to the curriculum that follows the certificate description.
For training in Emergency Medical Technician - Paramedic Certificate
For training Certificates in areas including Home Health Caregiver, Home Healthcare Aide, Medication Aide, Nurse Aide, Patient Care Assistant, and Restorative Aide Training.
- Phlebotomy Technician Program
- Pharmacy Technician Certification Program
- Bioscience Manufacturing Technology Program
Healthcare Administration Training Programs