Training Programs, Courses, and Certificates
Health care training for today's medical professional.
WDC helps healthcare professionals throughout the region become and remain both competent and competitive in the delivery of quality patient care in areas such as acute care, home health care, long-term care, and residential facilities. The Center offers hands-on training for healthcare business professionals, tailor-made to achieve specific goals.
For more information on any of our training programs, please select from one of the programs below. For more information or to discuss your specialized training needs, email us, or call us at (513) 569-1643.
Healthcare Training Programs:
- For a schedule of current classes, click here.
- For more information or to discuss your specialized training needs, contact us.
Click on the list below to access the details of the course or program. For more details about certificates, click on the link to the curriculum that follows the certificate description.
- Professional Medical Coding and Billing
- Professional Medical Coding and Billing with Applied PCS
- Medical Transcription Editor
- Medical Administrative Assistant with HER
- Medical Billing