Online Project Management & Quality Training
GET CERTIFIED ONLINE.
FLEXIBLE, AFFORDABLE & FULLY ACCREDITED
The Workforce Development Center at Cincinnati State offers comprehensive certification courses for project managers at any level of experience or education. Our courses are developed by successful project managers, adhering to strict guidelines set forth by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Cincinnati State's Workforce Development Center is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) for the Project Mangement Institute (PMI)
Our featured certification courses prepare you for:
- Certified Associate in Project Management – Prepares students for the CAPM exam, which leads to valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners.
- Project Management Professional –Prepare for the PMP exam by exploring methods to conceive, execute, monitor, control and close projects using PMI-approved tools and approaches.
- Lean Enterprise Certification I – Developed according to American Society for Quality standards; enables students to successfully pass the Lean Enterprise I certification exam.
- Six Sigma Certification – Learn customer-focused and data-driven approaches to problem solving and process improvement. Participants may seek Green Belt and Black Belt certifications.
Why Choose WDC at Cincinnati State?
- Accredited - Cincinnati State is a Registered Education Provider (REP) for the Project Management Institute (PMI), and is accredited by the Ohio Board of Regents and the State Department of Education, Division of Vocational Education.
- Flexible - WDC courses are completely online and self-paced, so you can learn when and where you choose
- Knowledgable - Many of our highly experienced, certified (where applicable) instructors are recognized as experts in their fields.
- Practical – Our courses employ today’s premiere workplace tools and learning labs to deliver hands-on, real-world training.
View our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Page for more information