Degree and/or Certificate Seeking Student
If you wish to earn an associate’s degree or a certificate you must be admitted to the College before you can begin taking classes. If you are a high school graduate or have a high school equivalence (GED), you are eligible for admission.
We suggest that you apply early-- begin the admission process at least ten weeks in advance of the semester you plan to attend Cincinnati State. This will allow time for you to:
- request high school and college transcripts to be sent to Cincinnati State
- process your financial aid application
- meet with your academic advisor before registering for classes
You will receive information on how to access your Cincinnati State email account within a few hours after you submitting your online Cincinnati State application.
The Admission Process is Easy:
APPLY to Cincinnati State
Submit your online Application for Admission today. There is no application fee. (A $15 nonrefundable admission fee will be added to your statement after you first register for your 1st semester classes).
Have your Official TRANSCRIPTS sent to Cincinnati State
Request that your high school send your official transcript directly to the Cincinnati State Admissions Office (address at the bottom of this page).
- If you have a GED, you may send, hand deliver, or fax a copy of your GED scores to the Admissions Office.
- If you attended more than one college or university and want to have credits applied to your Cincinnati State degree, you must request that each college or university send an official transcript to the Admissions Office. Hand-carried or faxed transcripts will not be accepted.
- An official evaluation of your transcript will be conducted by the Office of the Registrar.
Attend a CState College Information Session
We encourage you to visit the Cincinnati State campus. If you attend a College Information Sessions you'll learn about:
- Cincinnati State's more than 100 degree and certificate programs
- Our top-notch co-op program
- Our affordable tuition
- How to obtain financial aid for college
- And much more
Contact UsCincinnati State Office of Admission
Welcome Center - ATLC Lower Level
Cincinnati State Technical and Community College
3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati, Ohio 45223-2690
Phone: (513) 861-7700
Fax: (513) 569-1562