Welcome High School Counselors!
As a high school counselor, you realize that making the transition from high school to college is an exciting time for your students. We are happy to help you as you guide students throughout the college selection and application process. On our website, you will find the Cincinnati State online application, as well as information about our admission and financial aid policies, priority deadlines, and many other details about entering college. Here is where you and your students can begin to get acquainted with the many resources and opportunities available at Cincinnati State.
For your convenience, here are the Cincinnati State codes for the ACT, SAT, and FAFSA.
- ACT Code: 5570
- SAT Code: 1984
- FAFSA Code: 010345
Please mail documentation to:
Office of Admission
Suite 181 Main
Cincinnati State College
3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati OH 45223
Please let us know how we can help you serve your students.
- Do you need more Admission materials for your Guidance Office?
- Would you like a Cincinnati State admission representative to speak to your high school group?
- Are you interested in a group visit to the Cincinnati State campus?
- Would you like to tell us about a recent Cincinnati State experience (for example, speaker at your school, a Cincinnati State event, or something else)?
- Meet our Admission Representatives and find out about special events.
Please call us at (513) 861-7700 or email us at email@example.com. Let Cincinnati State help your students get ahead with college and their careers.
Please look in the left hand column for additional information about Cincinnati State. If you have additional questions you can call (513)861-7700. Additionally, you may contact your Admission Representative directly.