We are sorry, Parent Student Night has reached capacity. Please attend one of our weekly College Information Sessions or contact the Office of Admission at 513-861-7700 to make other visit arrangements.
If you have already reserved your spot, the event information is below:
Learn about Cincinnati State's academic opportunities and services that lead to career success.
Why attend Parent-Student Night?
- Meet with faculty members to talk about majors and programs
- Learn about Financial Aid, Scholarships, and the Admissions process
- Discuss career opportunities and our award-winning co-op program
- Learn about Student Support Services, including Advising, the Honors Program, Disability Services, Student Activities, and more
- Fill out an admission application with our assistance
Thursday, January 24, 2019
Registration and Resource Fair begins at 5 p.m.
Program from 6 to 8 p.m.
3520 Central Parkway, Cincinnati, OH 45223
Main Building Conference Center - Room 344
Reserve your seat!
Register today — space is limited!
Parent-Student Night Agenda
Resource Fair - 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Come early and learn about resources available to Cincinnati State students, including:
- Co-Op/Career Services
- Financial Aid
- Middletown Campus
- And more
|6:00 – 6:45||Opening Session
• Welcome by Dr. Monica Posey, President of Cincinnati State
• Overview of the Admission Process
• Overview of Financial Aid
|6:45 – 7:45||Academic Division Presentations|
|7:45 – 8:00||Questions and Answers with Financial Aid|
Call the Office of Admission at (513) 861-7700. We’re happy to help!