Tuition Payment Policies
Students are responsible for paying all charges incurred as a result of registering for classes. If you do not drop a class before the scheduled last day to receive a 100% tuition refund for that course you will be charged a pro-rated portion of tuition for the course even if you did not attend it.
View Cincinnati State’s policies for refunds and non-attendance at classes.
Tuition and fees payments are due by the seventh calendar day of each semester. If you do not fully pay your account balance by the seventh calendar day of each semester you will be enrolled in the College’s Extended Payment Plan, which defers the payment due date for approximately four weeks. A $60 fee is assessed to the students’ accounts for deferring payments.
Payments can be made in the following ways:
- The Cashier’s Office is located in room 204B of the Advanced Technology Learning Center (ATLC) Building on the Clifton campus.
- Payments can be made by cash, check, or money order. Credit Cards are not accepted at the Cashier’s Office.
- Checks, with the student’s name or identification number in the memo section, should be payable to Cincinnati State.
- You can make an after hours payment by using the drop-box with envelopes located next to the Cashier’s Office.
- Login to MyServices and select "Bill Payment Center" under the heading "Financial Information".
- Payments can by made by credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa are accepted). Electronic check payments may also be processed within the “Bill Payment Center”.
- A service charge of 2.85% (effective May 1, 2018) is assessed for all credit/debit card payments.
- There is no service fee for electronic check payments.
Learn more about electronic checks.
- Checks and money orders can be mailed to:
Cincinnati State Technical and Community College
Attn: Cashier's Office
3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati, Ohio 45223
- Checks should be payable to Cincinnati State, with the student’s name or identification number in the memo section.
Contact the Cashier's Office at 513.569.1580