The Workforce Development Center (WDC) at Cincinnati State is the region's leading job training and education institution. The WDC provides specialized training for corporate and institutional clients, at your site or at our campuses in Evendale, Middletown, Clifton, and Harrison.
The WDC also offers a wide range of career training courses for individuals. Many of these courses carry college credits, or can lead to a professional certification.
Our training programs combine state-of-the-art classrooms and training labs; up-to-date workplace tools; real-world simulations; and hands-on, practical instruction by experienced industry professionals.
Cincinnati State is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Workforce Development Center services cover these areas:
- HAZMAT: Rescue & Safety — OSHA, HAZMAT, EPA, NFPA, and USDOT training, from hazardous materials handling and domestic preparedness to rescue safety, construction safety, and crisis/disaster response management. Contact: Bob Cutajar - (513) 569-5731 or email@example.com
- Emergency Medicine — The WDC provides training for healthcare professionals, and for those looking to start a career in emergency medicine as a first-responder. Contact: Erin Sarvis - (513) 569-1643 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Industrial Maintenance & Advanced Manufacturing — Hands-on industrial training programs for professionals who want to get ahead, as well as training services in the areas of Industrial Maintenance and Quality Improvement—on-site or on our campus. Contact: Jim Bax - (513) 569-4945 or email@example.com
- Information Technology — Flexible, in-demand training in software and networking systems essential to today's business. From desktop applications to systems administration, our training will help you compete in today's technologically advanced workplace. Contact: Front Office - (513) 569-1643 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human Resource Development — The WDC offers customized training to improve your team's workplace skills, and provides training to jump-start your new career. Contact: Front Office- (513) 569-1643 or email@example.com
- Health Technology — The WDC provides technical training for those seeking to enter the healthcare industry, or for those looking for recertification. Contact: Front Office - (513) 569-1643 or firstname.lastname@example.org