Safety & Environmental
This course is offered at the Evendale campus and at client's site. For upcoming course offerings, please click here.
This intense 4-hour, awareness-level course is designed for employers,employees and security professionals to better understand:
- Lessons learned from current research on active shooter (killer) incidents
- Legal considerations of an active shooter (killer) incident at your workplace
- A review of active shooter (killer) incidents in the U.S. and overseas – with an emphasis on patterns and trends
- How to prepare, as an individual and as an organization, to avoid, deter or delay an active shooter (killer) incident
- “Hardening” your facilities, improving your procedures, and training your greatest assets: your people and yourself
- Equipment considerations (safety, medical, etc.)
- Training considerations (both individual and organizational)
- Communication (both internal and external, to include 9-1-1)
- What happens AFTER the incident (employee needs, business continuity, and liability/risk considerations)
- All content has been developed and created by industry leading subject matter experts with years of operational experience. The course material is reviewed at least annually by instructional designers.
To reserve space in an upcoming class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513-569-1643.
For More Information
COL Bob Cutajar, USA (ret.) Assistant Business Manager
Cincinnati State Workforce Development Center
10100 Reading Rd.
Cincinnati, OH. 45241
Office (513) 569-5731