Engage | Counselors
Friday, January 4, 2019 - 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Counselors who attend will receive a Certificate for 5 hours of Professional Development.
Breakfast, Lunch and free parking provided.
- You’re Not Alone: Strategies to help students deal with contemporary anxieties
- Non-Traditional College Admissions: A panel of local College and University Admissions personnel will discuss admission pathways and planning
- The Changing Face of Apprenticeship through Higher Education
- Networking Lunch
- Tech Tools for Career Counseling
- Breaking Down Language Barriers: A panel discussion of ESL (English as a Second Language) issues
Reserve your spot!
Register online for Engage | Counselors
Questions about Engage | Counselors?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org