The FAFSA & Scholarship Pledge
I pledge to be proactive in the process of funding my college education. I will look for ways to pay for college that do not increase my debt. I will use the resources available to me, and if I am not sure what they are, I will ask the Office of Financial Aid for help.
I am a successful student and I will achieve my goals. I make this pledge to myself and my future.
I promise to:
- Complete my FAFSA, available at http://fafsa.gov, by December 8, 2019.
- Complete my Cincinnati State Scholarship Application by December 8, 2019.
- Return my pledge card to the Office of Financial Aid (105 ATLC) to receive a gift during the week of December 9-14, 2019.
And we commit to:
- Assist you in the process of applying for the 2020-2021 FAFSA.
- Answer questions you may have about Federal Student Aid and the Cincinnati State Scholarship Application Process.
- Assist you in submitting a completed application for a Cincinnati State Scholarship, to be considered by the committee for gift (free) aid.