Your path to success is at your fingertips.
Get started with CState Online.
More than 200 courses. Reach your potential.
Choose from a broad range of online courses to pursue your associate degree or certificate. Quality is the same as on-campus classes with the benefit of an online delivery format.
Spend less. Make more.
Earn your degree at half the cost of other Ohio colleges and universities. Plus, save further on commuting costs.
Study with flexibility. On your schedule.
With no set times or places for classes, there is little interruption with your job or other responsibilities. Your classroom is as close as any computer with an internet connection.
Online resources. 24/7 support.
Access the same resources as on-campus students. Leverage online tools like the online orientation workshop and course discussion boards anytime.
Degrees & Certificates
- Accounting (ACC)
- Accounting Certificate (ACCTC)
- Administrative Assistant (AA)
- Advanced Surveying Certificate (ASC)
- Associate of Arts (AARTS)
- Coding Specialist Certificate (COC)
- Computer Applications Certificate (CAPC)
- Computer Programming and Database Management (CPDM)
- Financial Planning Certificate (FPC)
- Financial Services Technology (FIN)
- Health Information Management Technology (HIM)
- Health Information Technology - Healthcare Informatics Major (HITHI)
- Health Information Technology - Healthcare Programming and Analysis Major (HITPA)
- Homeland Security Certificate (HLSC)
- Hospitality Management (HOSP)
- Legal Administrative Assistant (LA)
- Medical Administrative Assistant (MAA)
- Pre-Business Administration (PBA)
- Public Safety Technology (PST)
- Virtual Assistant Certificate (VAC)