Catalog & Academic Policies
Cincinnati State is committed to providing guidance and support for students throughout their academic journey.
College Catalog 2023-2024
The College Catalog describes all credit-bearing degree and certificate programs.
- Open the Online Catalog 2023-24
- A printable PDF of the Catalog for 2023-24 will be added to this page soon
- Academic Policies and Procedures (links to online College catalog open in a new window)
- Financial Aid Policies
- Student Code of Conduct (Students Rights & Responsibilities)
Other College Policies
- Acceptable Use of Technology (opens online College catalog)
- Non-Discrimination in Employment
- Non-Smoking Policy (opens online College catalog)
- Substance Abuse Policy (opens online College catalog)
- Title IX Policies
- Weather Closing/Delay Procedure
The Cincinnati State Catalog is published annually.
- Cincinnati State students are expected to complete the requirements in effect when they are admitted to a degree or certificate program.
- Students re-admitted to a program they did not previously complete must meet requirements in effect at the time of re-admission.
- For questions about the requirements that apply to you, talk to the Program Chair or Academic Advisor for the degree or certificate you are seeking. Contact information is available in the Degrees & Certificates section of this website.
Catalogs (online) for 2013-2014 through 2021-2022 are available on the Catalog website
- The Catalog for 2022-2023 will be added to the online archive soon