Catalog & Academic Policies
Cincinnati State is committed to providing guidance and support for students throughout their academic journey.
The College Catalog describes all credit-bearing degree and certificate programs.
- Academic Policies and Procedures (link to online catalog)
- Financial Policies and Procedures
- Student Code of Conduct (Students Rights & Responsibilities)
Other College Policies
- Acceptable Use of Technology (opens in a new window)
- Non-Discrimination in Employment
- Non-Discrimination Based on Title IX Criteria
- Non-Smoking Policy
- Substance Abuse Policy (opens in a new window)
- Weather Closing/Delay Procedure
The Cincinnati State Catalog is published annually.
- Cincinnati State students are expected to complete the requirements in effect when they are admitted to a degree or certificate program.
- Students re-admitted to a program they did not previously complete must meet requirements in effect at the time of re-admission.
- For questions about the requirements that apply to you, talk to the Program Chair or Academic Advisor for the degree or certificate you are seeking. Contact information is available in the Degrees & Certificates section of this website.