Clifton Parking Options
Spring 2021 Semester Parking Update: Parking on the Clifton campus is free for the Spring 2021 Semester.
Central Parkway Garage
Open to visitors, students and employees on a cash basis, $5 daily. It is also open to employees with a valid ProxCard (parking access card), and to students with a valid ProxCard who have purchased parking privileges.
Ludlow Avenue Garage
Open to employees and students who have purchased parking privileges.
Off College Drive on the west side of the campus – reserved for employees.
Adjoining Ludlow Avenue – open to visitors and students on a $5 daily cash basis, and to employees or students with parking privileges.
Parking spaces wrapped around the Main Building – reserved for employees.
At the Middletown, Evendale and Harrison, free parking is available at surface lots on site.
Handicapped parking spaces are lined in blue and are provided in both parking garages.
- A valid state-issued handicapped placard must be displayed when parking on campus.
- Students are also required to purchase a Cincinnati State term parking permit.
Motorcycle parking is permitted at the end of the Main Building, just off the front drive.
- All motorcycles must be registered with the Department of Public Safety in Room 7, Main Building.
- Bicycles must be secured to the racks; locations include the entrance to the Ludlow Avenue Garage and a shed near the Main Building loading dock.
- Bicycles should not be chained to trees or light poles.
Campus police will provide limited automotive assistance (for example, a dead battery or keys locked inside a vehicle) to student and employee motorists with vehicles parked on College property.
Emergency phones are located near all parking areas and in the garages. For assistance, press the help button on the phone, or call (513) 861-8888.
The Campus Police Department enforces College parking regulations. Any violation can result in a citation.
- Citations must be paid or appealed within 10 business days from the date of issue.
- Any citation not paid or appealed within 10 business days of issue will double in cost, and the vehicle is subject to impoundment.
- After 30 days from issue, any unpaid citations will be automatically added to the student’s account.