Application Deadline for Spring 2021 Cohort is Oct. 16, 2020
Apply Today - Space is limited!
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses (10KSB) is a $500 million investment to help entrepreneurs create jobs and economic opportunity by providing them with greater access to education, financial capital, and business support services.
The program is available across the United States through a network of more than 100 academic and community partners.
Cincinnati State was chosen to deliver 10KSB in Southwestern Ohio because of our commitment to providing access, opportunity, and support in achieving success for individuals seeking exceptional technical and experiential education and workforce training.
Curriculum Designed to Drive Business Growth
The curriculum, designed by Babson College and led by tenured Cincinnati State faculty, focuses on practical business skills that can immediately be applied by business owners, including negotiation, marketing, and employee management.
Participants-- known as 10,000 Small Business Scholars-- receive scholarships for a 14-session training program on how to grow their business, as well as one-on-one business advising and the opportunity to learn from other like-minded business owners.
Learn More about the Curriculum
Businesses That Qualify
10,000 Small Businesses at Cincinnati State is seeking businesses that have been in operation for at least a year, with 2-3 employees and at least $75,000 in revenue, with a desire to grow.
- Cincinnati State's second cohort begins February 4, 2021
Download Full Schedule (PDF)
- The application deadline is October 16, 2020 - Apply Now!
If you have questions, please send email to Sean GL Johnson, Project Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
The application process for 10,000 Small Businesses at Cincinnati State has two steps:
Step 1: Application
The Application is an initial assessment designed to help us understand you, your business, and why you are interested in 10KSB at Cincinnati State. This information will be kept confidential.
- You will receive email confirming receipt of your application along with additional information.
- All candidates will be notified about your application status and whether you will advance to the interview round.
- NOTE: Your first visit to the online Application will require you to create an account.
If you are selected for an interview, you will be asked to complete the 10,000 Small Businesses Interview Addendum.
- The Addendum includes additional questions and a request to submit supporting documentation.
- All information submitted at each stage is private and will be kept confidential.
- If you have questions, contact Sean GL Johnson, Project Manager, at 513-569-1459 or email@example.com