Workforce Development Center
High-value workforce education and training right here, right now
The Workforce Development Center (WDC) at Cincinnati State provides career training for individuals and meets the needs of corporations, government agencies, and not-for-profits for high-value workforce education and training that fits their specific content, timetable, and location requirements. Organizations of all sizes count on WDC experts to enhance their employees’ professional skills, teach new skills, re-train, and deliver highly customized, hands-on training programs —at our Evendale facility or at other sites of their choice.
Workforce Development Center services cover four major areas:
- Industrial Training — hands-on industrial training programs for professionals who want to get ahead, as well as training services in the areas of Industrial Maintenance and Quality Improvement—on-site or on our campus.
- HAZMAT, Rescue & Safety — OSHA, HAZMAT, EPA, NFPA, and USDOT training, from hazardous materials handling and domestic preparedness to rescue safety, construction safety, and crisis/disaster response management.
- Professional, Managerial, and Leadership — highly customized training that runs the gamut from business basics and advanced business skills to communications, HR, and leadership training for businesses, industry, government entities, corporations, and non-profits.
- Health Business — classes, certifications, and continuing education courses for both new and well-established allied healthcare professionals.
- Check out our extensive offerings of for-credit, certificate, and non-credit courses.
Our training programs combine state-of-the-art classrooms and training labs, up-to-date workplace tools, real-world simulation and hands-on, practical instruction.
Visit the Workforce Development Center website and get more details about WDC services, courses, classes, and current schedules.
A few of our scheduled classes (open enrollment):
State your business—and get the quality, affordable training you need—at the Workforce Development Center at Cincinnati State.