Information Technology Services (ITS) Help Desk
Help Desk Phone Support - 513-569-1234, option 1
- Monday - Thursday - 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Friday – 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Help Desk Email Support - email@example.com
Free Internet Resources
- Charter/Spectrum is offering students free internet access for 60 days. Please click here to see details.
- Find out more about free and low-cost options for computers and internet access at www.everyoneon.org
ITS Frequently Asked Questions
How do I set up College e-mail (SurgeMail) on my phone?
How do I download Microsoft Office applications for free?
How do I access the Z-Drive and OneDrive from off-campus?
- Z-drive is a personal storage space where you can keep all of your College-related files.
- You can access your Z-drive off-campus using the Horizon Virtual Desktop. Student Z-drive files are deleted after the semester ends.
- Note: The Virtual Desktop may be slower since more students are using it.
- OneDrive is a part of Microsoft Office that allows you to access and edit files from all of your devices.
- You can access OneDrive from off-campus. After you log into your SurgeMail, click the App launcher icon in the top right corner of your browser. Then click OneDrive.
- Get more information about OneDrive: OneDrive overview