Hours of Operation
The Summit is only available for special event request. Call (513) 569-4980 for event reservations.
Directions & ParkingThe directions are the same for I-75 coming from the North or South.
- Exit I-75 at Hopple Street and go east off the exit.
- Stay in the right lane and follow the signs to Cincinnati State. You will make a right turn and go back onto Central Parkway.
- Turn right onto College Drive and follow the Summit Valet signs.
- At the stop sign at the top of College Drive, turn left and follow the valet signs as you pass the Main Building.
- The valet entrance is on your right as you drive past the ATLC Building.
Corporate & Private Events
Best-in-Class Experience For Private And Corporate EventsThe Midwest Culinary Institute at Cincinnati State was born from a passion for excellent cuisine. We’re nurturing the careers of students who share that passion. Under the guidance of MCI’s expert instructors and professional restaurant management team, students are preparing to realize their full potential.
The Summit Restaurant is where it all comes together. It’s more than a working classroom – it’s a celebration of the culinary arts. Staffed entirely by students under the direction of Executive Chef Alan Neace, the Summit offers the opportunity to see tomorrow’s culinary stars as they are rising.
The Summit Restaurant is the Perfect Space for:
- Business Meetings
- Fund Raising Events
- Cocktail Parties
- Holiday Gatherings
- Dinner Events
- Client Appreciation Events
- Speaker Engagements
- Corporate “Hands On” Teambuilding Events
- Retirement Parties
Your Vision — Your EventThe event planning team at the Summit is ready to create your event in the style you envision. Options range from formal four-course dinners (with seating for up to 100 guests) to casual dine-arounds that promote mingling for as many as 200 people.
- Reserve space in our contemporary bar and lounge.
- Provide a podium and other equipment for a speaker.
- Arrange a chef-hosted presentation in our culinary demonstration auditorium.
- Build an event around great wines that complement great foods.
- And more!