A continuation of Process Technology for Manufacturing: Level 1, introduces students to new concepts, equipment, processes, and real-world training that are essential for students to be successful as a highly-paid technician in the process technology industry.
Offered one day a week, for 15 weeks, and includes classroom, laboratory, and field training from industry experts. The program is designed in partnership with eight regional chemical and process manufacturing firms, and focuses on the skills needed to enable new employees to provide immediate contributions to the production operations.
JOB TITLES AT COURSE COMPLETION
- Chemical Operator Technician
- Process Technician
- Brewery Technician
CINCINNATI STATE EDUCATIONAL PATHWAYS
- Chemical Technology Operator Certificate (CMTOC)
- Chemical Technology Associate Degree
- Environmental Engineering Technology (EVT)
- Environmental Engineering Technology – Storm water Management Major (EVTS)
- Environmental Engineering Technology – Water and Wastewater Major (EVTW)
- Environmental Safety and Security Certificate (EVTSC)
|START DATE||END DATE||DAYS||TIMES|
|CALL FOR AVAILABILITY|
Chemical Operator Level 2, WDC Certificate
|COURSE||COURSE NUMBER||CONTACT HOURS||CREDIT HOURS||COURSE FEE|
|Chemical Operator Level 2|
A continuation of CMT 171, emphasizing chemical systems and operational processes and responsibilities of a Process Technician. Topics include: instrumentation, systems used in process technology operations, process documentation (P&ID’s and PFDs), start-up and shut-down requirements, and process operator responsibilities.