Online learning offers students the flexibility to take courses on their own schedule. The Workforce Development Center (WDC) partners with online educational groups to provide you the training you need to grow in your career.
CareerStep understands that one of the biggest questions tied to furthering your education is how to pay for it. To help, Cincinnati State Technical and Community and CareerStep offer low prices that provide big payoffs, and CareerStep also designed a payment plan, allowing students to choose the funding option that best fits their needs.
For more information on pricing and funding options, please contact CareerStep at 877-225-7151.
CareerStep Online Offerings:
Ed2Go offers a wide range of highly interactive courses through that student can take entirely over the Internet. Students are not enrolled through Cincinnati State Technical and Community College, but through Ed2Go directly. All of Ed2Go courses include expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors. Ed2Go’s online courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, and geared just for you. Please contact (855) 520-6806 for additional information.
Online Fundamental Courses:
- Lifelong Learning courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient and easy to use
- Comprehensive online courses available in an instructor-led six week, or self-paced format
- Engaging student discussion areas
- Confirmation of completion awarded with passing score
Online Career Training Programs:
- Our Career Training Programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field, who work to provide the student with effective web-based learning experiences.
- Learn in-demand skills recognized by employers
- Many courses prepare student for a national certification
- Start anytime – work at your own pace and complete in 3 to 6 months and up to a year
- Textbooks and learning materials are included
- Support offered via phone, email, or live chat 7 days a week
- Expert instructor assistance provided
- Career Counselors are provided