OSHA regulation 29 CFR § 1910.146 requires any employer with a trained confined space rescue team to perform an annual practice rescue. This 8-hour, hands-on class will review the knowledge and skills associated with permit-required confined space entry as well as a review of rescue equipment, confined space emergencies, victim “packing” and retrieval, and a practice horizontal and/or vertical rescue.
Customized and on-site training opportunities are available.
JOB TITLES AT COURSE COMPLETION
- General Industry confined space entry team members
- Industrial and manufacturing inspectors
- Environmental health, safety and security specialists
CINCINNATI STATE EDUCATIONAL PATHWAYS
- Environmental Engineering Technology -All Degree Programs (EVT, EVTW, EVTS)
- Chemical Technology Operator Certificate (CMTOC)
- Environmental Safety and Security Certificate (EVTSC)
|September 13, 2023||September 13, 2023||Wednesday||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|October 25, 2023||October 25, 2023||Wednesday||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|November 29, 2023||November 29, 2023||Wednesday||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|December 19, 2023||December 19, 2023||Wednesday||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
OSHA 8-HR Confined Space Basic Refresher Workshop
|COURSE||COURSE NUMBER||CONTACT HOURS||CREDIT HOURS||COURSE FEE|
|OSHA 8-HR Confined Space Basic Refresher Workshop |
A course on selected topics related to Occupational Safety that gives students opportunities to study information not currently covered in other courses. Grades issued are Satisfactory or Unsatisfactory.