Employment Application Process
Thank you for your interest in employment with Cincinnati State. To be considered for employment in any position with Cincinnati State, you must:
- View the position description on the Employment Opportunities page
- Complete all required sections of the online Employment Application (link available at the bottom of each position description).
- Comply with the e-signature requirements on the acknowledgement page.
- After completing all sections of the Application, click “SUBMIT” for the application to be processed.
The online Employment Application gives you the option to attach a cover letter, resume or curriculum vitae, or any other document you wish to have considered in our selection process.
Cincinnati State will not accept any employment-application-related documents (paper or electronic) unless the documents are attached to an Electronic Application.
If you have questions or need assistance with the employment application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
Employment for Cincinnati State Students
Cincinnati State provides work-study employment opportunities for currently enrolled students. To view and/or apply for current work study positions, use the employment process described above.
Additionally, Cincinnati State provides employment opportunities through our cooperative education program.
- Students seeking information about cooperative education can learn more from our Career Center.
- Employers who seek Cincinnati State students for possible job opportunities in your organization should contact our Career Center.