Going to BLINK? You can park-&-ride from Cincinnati State
The 2022 BLINK light-and-art festival— the biggest free public art event in the U.S.– takes place October 13-16, 2022, in an area that encompasses 30 city blocks in downtown Cincinnati and Covington, KY.
Cincinnati State’s Clifton Campus Parking Lot C (at the corner of Central Parkway and Ludlow Ave.) is one of four free park-and-ride locations that will provide direct, convenient access to the festival, starting at 6 p.m. each night, through a partnership with Metro and TANK.
The park-and-ride lots will offer free, continuous shuttle service to the Riverfront Transit Center, located at The Banks below Second Street, and transportation back to the lot where riders parked their car.
The goal of the park-and-ride program is to make BLINK more accessible, and cut down on traffic jams on both sides of the river.
- Anyone who registers a new Transit with EZ Fare account (through the Transit app) during the 4-day event or uses the Transit app during the day to purchase Metro fare is entered to win a raffle prize from Metro.
- All Transit users– new and existing– who use the app Oct. 13-16 to purchase Metro fare will receive a free Metro 24-hour pass through the app. (Free passes will be delivered via the app, starting on Oct. 17.)
Other BLINK park-and-ride locations are:
- Cincinnati Public Schools Board of Education (2651 Burnet Ave.)
- UC Digital Futures Building (3044 Reading Rd.)
- Northern Kentucky University (Lots K, L, M)
For more information about the BLINK park-and-ride program and the prizes for app users, check the Metro website.