An unforgettable experience
1 Night, 12 Kitchens is a culinary event and a scholarship fund-raiser.
On Sunday, April 28, 2019, the region’s top chefs will gather at the Midwest Culinary Institute to prepare appetizers, entrée dishes, salads, and desserts for the 15th Annual 1 Night, 12 Kitchens.
- Tickets: http://www.rsvpbook.com/1night12kitchens2019
- Information: email email@example.com or call (513) 569-4222
- Event sponsorships: call Kim Taylor at (513) 569-1236
Guests at 1 Night, 12 Kitchens have opportunities to:
- Mingle with the region’s top chefs
- Taste amazing and creative gourmet fare from more than 35 participating restaurants and distributors
- Sample craft beer and wine provided by local distributors and partners
- Explore the educational kitchens of the Midwest Culinary Institute
- Enjoy live entertainment, including the return of the Philip Paul Trio, featuring King Records session drummer Philip Paul, a star character in "Cincinnati King," on stage at Playhouse in the Park