The Cincinnati State Short Term Certificate Grant program provides eligible students with grants of up to $1,000 to cover tuition and fees for short-term certificate programs that do not qualify for federal financial aid.
See the list of qualifying short-term certificates below.
- Short term certificate programs typically take less than one year to complete.
- Short term certificate programs provide skills needed to get started in a new career or earn a promotion.
- Many short-term certificate programs include classes that earn college credit and provide a start to earning an associate's degree.
Who is eligible:
- You must be an Ohio resident.
- You must meet qualifications for financial need based on federal guidelines.
- If you are currently enrolled in an associate's degree program that includes certificates as part of the degree, you are not eligible for the Short Term Certificate Grant.
How to apply:
- Complete the Short Term Certificate Grant Application. It’s free, and takes less than 10 minutes to complete.
For more information:
- Call the Cincinnati State Workforce Development Center at (513) 569-1643.