Career Services Center
- Location: ATLC 215, near Bakery Hill (Clifton Campus)
- Phone: (513) 569-4242
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Career Services Center provides assistance and resources for:
- Career exploration and assessment
- Choosing a college major and/or career
- Preparing a resume
- Searching for jobs and preparing for interviews
- Job postings for full-time, career-related work as well as temporary, non-career-related work
- And more
Choosing a CareerChoosing your career direction is one of the most important decisions you'll make while you're a student at Cincinnati State.
- Start your career planning through in-person help or online research.
- Gain work experience through cooperative education, internship, or clinical experience
Career Planning ResourcesCareer Coach is an online planning tool that provides current local data on the employment outlook and job openings for numerous career fields, as well as education and training needed to enter these fields.
Ohio Means Jobs is an online career research tool that provides detailed information about the career environment throughout Ohio and in some cases in other states.
The Cincinnati State Library has many books to help you select a career, write a resume and cover letter, and prepare for interviews. Some resources are designed for special groups, such as people looking for their first job, people returning to the workforce after an absence, or people looking for employment after termination or layoff.
The Library maintains an Online Reference Shelf with resources on careers and job searching, or you can visit the Library in person and browse the books in the 650.14 classification number section. Or stop by the Library Research Help Desk and ask for assistance.
The Co-op Orientation Schedule (for students planning to co-op during the current academic year) is available from any Co-op Coordinator.
- Clifton Campus: Room 171, Main Building. Phone: (513) 569-5779
- Middletown Campus: Room 302. Phone: (513) 217-3700