Clifton Parking Options
Summer 2023 Semester Parking Update:
Student parking passes for Clifton Campus are $75.00 for the Summer 2023 Semester.
Purchase your parking card (Prox Card) via MyServices.
- New Students – Pick up your parking card at the Parking Services window (ATLC 204A, near the Student Activities Office).
- Continuing Students – Use existing parking card
For more information please call the Parking Office at (513) 569-5860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking Office Hours:
Monday – Friday, 7am – 8pm
Central Parkway Garage
Open to visitors, students, and employees on a pay-per-use basis ($5 daily). It is also open to employees with a valid parking card, and to students with a valid parking card who have purchased parking privileges (log onto MyServices to purchase a parking card).
Ludlow Avenue Garage
Open to employees and students with a valid parking card.
Off College Drive on the west side of the campus – open to students with a valid parking card.
Adjoining Ludlow Avenue – open to visitors and students on a $5 daily basis, and to employees or students with a valid parking card.
Parking spaces wrapped around the Main Building – reserved for employees.
At the Middletown, Evendale, and Harrison campuses, free parking is available at surface lots on site.
Handicapped parking spaces are lined in blue and are provided on all levels of both parking garages adjacent to the elevators and surface lots near buildings.
- A valid state-issued handicapped placard must be displayed when parking on campus.
- Students are also required to purchase a Cincinnati State semester parking permit (as applicable).
Parking designated as accessible is used for that purpose only, at all times, including on weekends and in the evenings. The Public Safety Department enforces this rule by issuing citations to violators and towing repeat offenders as it deems necessary.
To report violations or vehicles blocking accessible spaces, please contact the Public Safety Dispatch Center at (513) 569-1558 or email Cincinnatistatepolice@cincinnatistate.edu.
The maps below show the locations of accessible parking at each Cincinnati State campus:
Motorcycle parking is permitted at the end of the Main Building, just off the front drive.
- All motorcycles must be registered with the Department of Public Safety in Room 7, Main Building.
- Bicycles must be secured to the racks; locations include the entrance to the Ludlow Avenue Garage and a shed near the Main Building loading dock.
- Bicycles should not be chained to trees or light poles.
Campus police will provide limited automotive assistance (for example, a dead battery or keys locked inside a vehicle) to student and employee motorists with vehicles parked on College property.
Emergency phones are located near all parking areas and in the garages. For assistance, press the help button on the phone, or call (513) 861-8888.
The Campus Police Department enforces College parking regulations. Any violation can result in a citation.
- Citations must be paid or appealed within 10 business days from the date of issue.
- Any citation not paid or appealed within 10 business days of issue will double in cost, and the vehicle is subject to impoundment.
- After 30 days from issue, any unpaid citations will be automatically added to the student’s account.
Metro Discount Program
An alternative to parking on campus is using public transit. Cincinnati Metro has partnered with us to offer students discounted $1 rides!