We have a variety of dining options, ranging from sit-down dinners to snacks on the go at the Clifton Campus.
Kate’s Catering at The Overlook Cafe
New to campus is Kate’s catering by Katelyn Kleist, PCC. Katelyn is a 2014 graduate of Cincinnati State’s Midwest Culinary Institute.
ATLC First Floor
Fall Semester 2021 Hours:
Monday – Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Student Meal Plan
*Due to COVID-19 the student meal plan is not available at this time.*
Students may use an online transaction to select a Meal Plan option for purchases at Bakery Hill and the Overlook Café on Clifton Campus using your Surge Card (student ID card).
To add Meal Plan funds to your SurgeCard, go to MyServices for Students- Meal Plans.
Students may apply financial aid funds to a Meal Plan if eligible. Check with a Financial Aid advisor to learn more.
- Students may choose a Meal Plan from three increments ($100, $200, and $300).
- As you purchase food from Bakery Hill and the Overlook, your Meal Plan fund balance will decline.
- All Meal Plan purchases receive a 5% discount from the regular price.
- The Meal Plan is not refundable after the semester begins.
- Meal Plan funds remaining at the end of the semester will not be refunded or applied to a future semester. Students must purchase a new Meal Plan each semester.
Other Dining Options
Bakery Hill is the Midwest Culinary Institute’s retail bakery, located on the second floor of the Advanced Technology & Learning Center (ATLC) at Cincinnati State’s Clifton campus.
Bakery Hill offers freshly made baked goods, a full-service coffee shop, and café luncheon choices. Guests can enjoy their purchases at a nearby tables, or order food to go.
Bakery Hill also accepts orders for cakes, pies, cupcakes, bread, and other pastries. It specializes in celebration cakes, customized for the customer for weddings, birthdays and other occasions. Bakery Hill accepts cash and credit cards for payment.
ATLC Second Floor
Fall Semester 2021 Hours:
Monday – Friday : 7:30 a.m. – 11: 30 a.m.
Vending machines that accept cash and credit cards are located throughout Cincinnati State.
- On Clifton Campus, more than 45 vending machines are located in the Main Building, Health Professions Building, and the Advanced Technology & Learning Center.
- The Harrison Campus (Cincinnati West) and the Workforce Development Center (Evendale) also have vending machines.
The Summit Restaurant
*Due to COVID-19 the Summit Restaurant is not available at this time.*
The Summit Restaurant at the Midwest Culinary Institute at Cincinnati State is open for special event requests. Call (513) 569-5813 for more information.
*Due to COVID-19 catering is not available at this time.*
Cincinnati State offers catering services for on-campus events. Call (513) 569-5813 for more information.