Health Simulation Lab
Who We Are
The Mission of The Health Simulation Lab (HSL) at Cincinnati State Community and Technical College is to deliver innovative, professional, high-quality simulation and enhance the classroom and clinical learning environment, by providing opportunities to engage in safe, supportive, and outcome-driven simulation experiences in healthcare education.
The Health Simulation Lab (HSL) at Cincinnati State Community and Technical College endeavors to improve health care education through excellence in health care simulation, providing training, innovation, and collaboration to the students and community we serve.
As a College Community:
- Potential for Growth and Success – We respect each student’s background and celebrate their potential for personal growth and career success.
- Innovation – We support innovative approaches to learning. We anticipate and effectively respond to the changing needs of those we serve.
- Collaboration – We work together on behalf of our students and employers to meet community needs.
- Equity – We believe in contributing to a socially and economically equitable society. We honor the diversity and inclusiveness of our College community and strive to hear all voices.
- Experiential Learning – We promote experiential and lifelong learning.
For questions, please contact email@example.com