What is the Parent Resource Center?
The Parent Resource Center provides services and resources for Cincinnati State students who are parents or who serve in a parenting role.
The goal of the Parent Resource Center is to provide support that helps students meet challenges and achieve success as you strive to graduate.
Activities and services offered include:
- A place to gather with other parents who are students to study or talk about shared concerns
- Workshops on topics that are relevant to students who are also parents
- Referrals to resources for academic and community support
- A "Parents in College" Blackboard community
- A lending library with parenting resources and children’s books
- In the future, a children’s clothes closet
The Parent Resource Center also administers the Child Care Access Means Parents in School grant (CCAMPIS), a federally-funded program that supports Pell-grant eligible students with funding to assist with child care costs.
College can be challenging if you are a parent. The Parent Resource Center is here to help you achieve school/life balance, so you can succeed.
We want to hear your thoughts, needs, and ideas. Please visit, call, or send us email.
Click here to complete a 5-minute survey on how the Parent Resource Center can help you.
Location: Main Building Room 126E, Clifton Campus
Phone: (513) 569-4793