Program and Department Advisory Boards
Advisory boards provide valuable input to each program and department to help them achieve their mission and meet the needs of the program stakeholders. Advisory board members advise and assist in program planning, development, operation, and continuous improvement. They provide valuable input on a wide variety of topics including the following:
- Relevance of courses and curriculum
- Evolving trends in the industry and local labor market needs
- Appropriate equipment and technology
- Recruitment and student success strategies
- Experiential learning and graduate job placement
- Identification of resources and other support
Each advisory board meets at least once a year but some meet as often as quarterly.
If you are interested in serving on an advisory board contact one of our division offices.
Business Technologies Division
Engineering and Information Technologies Division