Cincinnati West Airport (I67)
For over 65 years the Cincinnati West Airport (I67) has served the general aviation needs of southwest Ohio and neighboring counties in Indiana and Kentucky. With the purchase by Cincinnati State in 1995, the airport has grown to serve the instructional needs of our continuously growing aviation maintenance technology program.
Cincinnati West Airport (I67) is located in the north western portion of Hamilton County just two miles east of the city of Harrison along I-74 corridor between Cincinnati and Indianapolis. We are a Cincinnati Airport serving the Greater Cincinnati Metro Area with 100LL aircraft fuel, hangar rental, flight instruction, aircraft repair and more.
- Airport Designator: I67
- Dimensions: 2803 x 60 ft. / 854 x 18m
- CTAF/UNICOM: 123.0
- WX AWOS/Frequency: 118.15
- Local Weather Conditions: (513) 569-4964
- Runway: 1/19
- Member: Ohio Aviation Association
- Wi-Fi: Available in terminal
Latitude/ Longitude: 39-15-33.3933N / 084-46-27.5043W / 39-15.556555N / 084-46.458405W
39.2592759 / -84.7743067 (Estimated)
Whitewater Aviation is an on-site aviation services provider offering aircraft maintenance, flight instruction, instrument training, plane rental, and plane rides.
- 100LL fuel available
- Competitive fuel pricing
- Aviation Fuel Pricing
- 24 hour self-service island with full service during normal business hours
- Trained, certified staff
- Quality control system
Charter service is available from Air Alpha. Air Alpha is not affiliated with Cincinnati State Technical and Community College.
Short-term Aircraft Parking
Call (513) 367-1201 for short-term parking availability and pricing. Click here for our monthly and daily rental rates.
The services below are provided by Whitewater Aviation Inc:
- Maintenance Services
- Airframe service (major)
- Powerplant service (major)
- Flight instruction
- Aircraft rental
Cincinnati West Airport offers 64,000 square feet of aircraft hanager space along with 10 tie-down positions.
Hangar Features Include:
- Security on location with surveillance system
- Electric bi-fold doors
- Private, fully nested and sealed
- Paved and grass tie-down locations
Hangar Rental Fees (Monthly):
- T- Hangar: $285 – $410
- Corporate Box Hangar: $460
- Helicopter Hangar/ Storage Unit: $75
- Tie-Down: $50
24 Hour Aircraft Storage Fees:
- T-Hangar: $10
- Corporate Box Hangar: $15
- Helicopter Hangar/ Storage Unit: $5
- Tie-down: $2
Operations: (513) 367-1201
10004 West Rd
Harrison, OH 45030