Support in the Pursuit of Your Educational Goals
The Office of Disability Services (ODS) ensures that students with special needs receive the academic accommodations they need in their courses of study.
Our goal is to guarantee that all students have equal opportunity in the pursuit of their educational objectives.
Soni Hill, Senior Director Student Success & Development
Karen Gaines, Disability Services Assistant
Location: Clifton Campus, Main Building, Rm129
Phone: (513) 569-1775
Fax: (513) 569-4744
Hours of Operation
Due to COVID-19 The Office of Disability Services is closed on campus and has virtual office hours to assist you during this time.
- Monday / Wednesday - 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday / Thursday / Friday - 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Eligibility for Services
Any otherwise qualified student or prospective student who states that he or she has a disability, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990 or the guidelines for section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, may register with the Office of Disability Services.
How to Register for Services
Getting started is easy to do… click here to see information on the next steps and documentation requirements.
College Credit Plus (CCP) Students, click here to get started.
Transitioning to College?
A Transition Guide for Students with Disabilities to assist you in navigating the differences in Disability Services from High School to College.
- Disability Verification Form To submit input from the student’s healthcare professional for accommodation consideration.
- Interpreter Services Request To make an interpreter request for a specific event or meeting.
- Accommodations Letter Request To submit request for semester accommodation letter
This page is subject to revision. If you don't see the information you need, please call us or send email.