Engage | Students
Hands-on Event for High School Groups
ENGAGE | Students is a 21st century career exploration event for High School Juniors and Seniors-- especially those who are undecided about what to do after high school.
You'll explore some of Cincinnati State's popular programs, and engage with our faculty through interactive demonstrations and experiences. Come and sample what Cincinnati State has to offer!
Group Registration ONLY (No individuals) - Please register by October 8th
- Choose the Tour(s) for your students (Example: 1-A, 3-C, etc.)
- Enter number of students (Minimum 5, Max 20 per Tour--Note: we may have multiple high schools in one tour)
- Receive confirmation email with further information upon registering
When and Where
- Friday, October 11, 2019
- 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., at the Cincinnati State Clifton Campus
Tour 1: Culinary, Physical Sciences, Medical Assisting Certificate, Mechanical Engineering
Tour 2: Medical Laboratory Technician, Horticulture, Electro-mechanical Engineering, Physics
Tour 3: Environmental Engineering/Chemical Engineering, Occupational Therapy, Chemistry, Automotive
Tour 4: Aviation Maintenance, Leadership, Early Childhood Education, SIM Man
Tour 5: Accounting, Civil Engineering, Surgical Technology, Interpreter Training
- Chaperones are required to stay with their students for the duration of the event.
- One chaperone is REQUIRED for each Tour selected (no matter how many students you register for that tour).
- Buses are welcome.
- Students should arrive by 8:45 a.m. for tour assignment and prompt start of Welcome Session at 9:00 a.m.
- Conference-style browsing of College degree programs in the Conference Center will be available after the tours from 11:30 to 1:00 p.m. Students and chaperones may return to buses or other transportation as needed.
Questions about ENGAGE | Students?
Contact Cindy Sefton at email@example.com
Can't make it? Tours filled?
Visit our Open House Event Thursday October 10th from 6:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.
We also host other admissions events throughout the year! Contact Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513-861-7700 to customize a visit for your school. We hope to see you soon!