Self-Service Grades and Transcript Requests
The Grades tile is where you can see your grades by term and print a grade report.
- Click on the ‘Grades’ Tile
- Terms with enrolled class sections will be viewable in a list
- Click on a term to view classes, credit hours and the final grade
- If needed, print a grade report
The Transcript Requests tile is where you can submit a request for a copy of your official transcript, and also see previous requests.
- Click on the ‘Transcript Requests’ tile
- All pending and completed requests submitted through Self-Service will be listed
- Click ‘Add New Request’
- Fill out the form out fully and accurately in order to avoid delays in processing.
- Please list the FULL NAME of the receiving institution or recipient in “Recipient List”
- Click ‘Submit’ at the bottom
- Your pending request will then be viewable on the initial requests list
- If a document needs to be attached to the mailed transcript: please email the document, your full name and date of birth to email@example.com, after submitting your transcript request.
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To print an Enrollment Verification:
- Using the left navigation, click on ‘Academics’ (grad cap image) then scroll down to ‘Enrollment Verification’
- This link takes you directly to the National Student Clearinghouse where you may print an enrollment certificate