Self-Service Financial Aid
Explore Self-Service Financial Aid
Go to the Cincinnati State Financial Aid Self-Service Portal to complete required documents, upload requested documents, accept and decline student financial aid awards, sign your financial aid offer.
- Log into Self-Service Portal
- Can be found in the “Current Students” menu
- Locate the Financial Aid tile
- Review your personalized checklist for action items and documents needed
- Click the link for “Action Needed” items to complete any items that require attention
- If available, click to “Review and Accept your Financial Aid Award Package” **
- If available, click to “Review and Sign your Financial Aid Offer Letter” **
- **Note: We cannot issue a final award until we receive all documents requested in the checklist
New for 2023-2024 Financial Aid
Document Attachment- attach requested forms electronically and skip the trip to the office!
Got a question?
- How do I accept or change my financial aid award package?
- Do I have to sign my Financial Aid Offer Letter?
- Where does the “loans borrowed” information on the page come from?
- Questions about award package and offer letter.
- Questions about “Action Needed” items on page.
Phone: (513) 569-1530
Fax: (513) 569-1469