Student Complaint Procedures
Cincinnati State Technical and Community College is committed to providing a fair and respectful campus environment. Students are encouraged to resolve complaints or conflicts with the appropriate person or persons involved.
Students are encouraged to first work towards resolution by discussing their concerns with appropriate faculty members, academic program or department chairs, or College staff members.
After speaking with the appropriate personnel, if a student has not been able to reach resolution, the College provides several options for pursuing complaints or appeals:
- Academic Appeals Procedure – for concerns related to courses or grading (opens College catalog)
- Complaint Procedures for students in online courses/programs – in Online Learning Student Resources
- Student Code of Conduct Procedure – for concerns related to non-academic matters (opens College catalog)
- Title IX Procedure – for concerns related to sexual violence, sexual assault, dating/domestic violence, stalking, discrimination, or sexual harassment
- Compliments, Concerns, or Complaints – for feedback on any aspect of the College
If a student is unsure how to follow up on their concerns, contact:
Senior Director of Student Success & Development
firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 569-4215
The Director will help the student identify the best path to resolving their complaint or concern.